Lift off for an intergalactic adventure and learn about God’s plan of salvation from creation to the cross! Just as the earth revolves around the sun, our faith revolves around God’s Word. Keep Jesus and His Gospel at the center of your children’s VBS experience with Miraculous Mission.
Ages 3 years old to those who just finished 5th grade.
Any 6th graders and older are encouraged to be helpers. Register as a volunteer or join us on March 31st to see where your talents would best be utilized.
Volunteers: Use the same link to register. We will have t-shirts again this year. You can purchase them for $8, borrow them and return when done, or use yours from last year.
For more information contact your VBS director Lois Bendix at 218-355-0581 or Jessica Pellinen, Family Ministry Program Director at 218-326-5453.
Registration is now closed, please register at the Church.
WHAT I CAN DO IF I CAN’T PARTICIPATE DURING THE WEEK OF VBS:
1. Pray following the prayer calendar in the newsletter.
2. Bake treats for the staff.
3. Bake cookies for the picnic.
4. Serve as our publicity chair if you have basic computer skills.
5. Serve as decorating chair, which includes ordering and preparing decorations and coordinating decorating Sunday on June 16th and tear down Sunday June 23rd.
6. Donate an hour or two to set up, serve or tear down the picnic on Friday.
7. Support our mission project through a monetary donation.
8. Invite friends and family to register for VBS.
9. Serve one or more days as a shepherd for the younger children.
10. Help on the registration desk the first two mornings of VBS.
WHAT I CAN DO IF I CAN PARTICIPATE DURING THE WEEK OF VBS:
We are looking for and are in need of:
1. An assistant director.
2. Site leaders. Children rotate through the building during the day. Site leaders needed are for crafts, snacks, Bible challenge and storytelling. CPH gives excellent materials and directions for each rotation.
3. Leaders and student helpers for each class group.
4. Babysitters, so our young moms could participate in VBS. One adult and a teen helper would do it.
5. Invite your friends and neighbors to VBS.